COVID UPDATE 1/20
We are open Wed 1/20. Appointments will be met CURBSIDE. Please call (914) 937-2200 upon arrival and to confirm our hours. We are closed 1-2pm weekdays.
For food/supplies, please call ahead for payment and pick-up outside.
Clients are still NOT permitted inside our hospital.
We will be offering CURBSIDE check-ins and check-outs with communication via phone for all appointments.
Medication and supplies can be picked up from a designated pick-up spot outside.
We thank everyone for understanding. Our top priority is to try and continue to be a reliable source of medical care for our patients, while keeping our staff and clients safe.
Please call ahead for Office Hours as they are subject to change.
The changes we have made in accordance with the New Government Recommendations as of May 26, 2020 are as follows:
- At this time, we will be treating all animals and pets, including elective and wellness services.
- Therefore, if your pet is due for routine care (annual exams, vaccines, dental cleanings, or nail trims), you may now call to make an appointment.
- No Walk-Ins will be accepted - please call ahead for appointment times only.
- We will be staggering appointments to minimize contact between clients.
- If you need to pick up medication or food, we can gladly take your credit card information over the telephone, and leave your items in a secure location outside of the hospital.
- Drop-offs are an option, please call for information.
- We will continue to diligently clean our clinic and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- We will ask our staff to stay home if they or a family member are sick.
- We ask you to stay home if you or a family member are sick.
- If your pet requires urgent care and you are ill, please arrange for a friend or healthy family member to transport your pet to our clinic.