COVID-19 UPDATE 4/6
We will be open Monday 4/6 for EMERGENCY CASES only. Please call ahead to confirm office hours.
If you need food or supplies, we will be checking our messages periodically.
Clients are NO longer permitted inside our hospital.
We will be offering CURBSIDE check-ins and check-outs with communication via phone for SICK appointments ONLY.
Medication and supplies can be picked up from a designated pick-up spot outside.
We thank everyone for understanding. Our top priority is to try and continue to be a reliable source of medical care for our patients, while keeping our staff and clients safe.
Please call ahead for Office Hours as they are subject to change.
As a reminder, to the changes we have made in accordance with the New Government Recommendations:
- At this time, we are ONLY going to be treating SICK animals or pets in need of URGENT CARE.
- Therefore, if your pet is due for routine care (annual exams, vaccines, dental cleanings, or nail trims) please call us to discuss rescheduling at a later time.
- No Walk-Ins will be accepted - please call ahead for appointment times only.
- No Elective Surgeries will be scheduled during this time. Please call to reschedule for a later time.
- We will be staggering appointments to minimize contact between clients.
- If you need to pick up medication or food, we can gladly take your credit card information over the telephone, and leave your items in a secure location outside of the hospital.
- There will only be one Veterinarian at the clinic per shift to minimize spread of infection.
- Drop-offs are an option, please call for information.
- We will continue to diligently clean our clinic and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- We will ask our staff to stay home if they or a family member are sick.
- We ask you to stay home if you or a family member are sick.
- If your pet requires urgent care and you are ill, please arrange for a friend or healthy family member to transport your pet to our clinic.